Many people remember their first car, or the first time they were kissed, or the day they were married. Getting your dental veneers will someday be a similar pathway to nostalgic joy. We can promise you won’t be disappointed with your results, only perhaps a bit of regret for not getting it done sooner. Oh, and did we forget to mention:
– They are custom-crafted for each individual tooth.
– Less tooth enamel needs to be removed than with a crown or cap.
– When done correctly by a licensed professional, they are near-impossible to notice.
– They are strong, durable and long-lasting.
– They can last 5-15 years when properly cared for.
– They can be stained, but it is much harder to do so.
– They can correct flaws in your smile, such as slightly misaligned, stained, discolored, cracked, or chipped teeth.
– They can even be custom designed to color match your teeth.
– They have a natural-looking surface.
– They consist of extremely thin, yet extremely durable shells that are bonded onto the front of your teeth.
Brookfield Family Dentistry, LLC wants to help you achieve your perfect smile. If you have any questions, please contact us at 203.775.6167, or visit our office in Brookfield, Connecticut. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!